Scenery Around Spruce Knob, West Virginia

Scenery Around Spruce Knob, West Virginia

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

HIGH POINTS (18)

      In March of 2022,  I decided to make a photo-blog of me visiting the highest point in each state. A few years back, I met a couple at a kayak race in Illinois that were in a process of going to all 50 states highest points. I thought that it was an interesting idea and one that I would have to do one day. First of all, let's make one point clear, I am not out to climb each point, I am just personally visiting. If I can drive to a point, or drive to an easy walking point from parking my car, I am satisfied of my visitation. If need be, I will walk to the point as long as I can do the round-trip in one day. I do realize that it will be impossible for me to visit all 50 states high points; professional skill and supplement oxygen are needed in some ascents.

Below is a list of high points that I have presently been to.

No comments:

Post a Comment